[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin I: Firing Monegan

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 20 14:22:37 PDT 2008

Roger Falen stated:

"I did not lie. Repeating something that you think is true and retracting
it when you find ot that it is not, is not lying. If it is you are guilty
of a lot of it. I am sure that if I had the time I could go back though
the archives and find plenty of time where you have been less than
truthful. These kinds of personals attacks are ar reflection of you, no
one else. Please argue the facts as you understand them and or opinions
and leave out the personal insults."

I simply asked you to substantiate your claim that Barack Obama announced
his candidacy for the Illinois state senate from the house of Bill
Ayers . . . nothing, nothing less.

I AM arguing the facts, Roger.  Senator Obama NEVER announced his
candidacy for the Illinois state senate (or any other elected office), at
ANY time, from the house of Bill Ayers.

If you desire to attack me with your claims of my dishonesty . . . please
do.  I can handle the "weight".  Besides, I have come to expect such
criticism from you.

Otherwise this conversation has not only lost any sense of validity, it
has lost my interest.