[Vision2020] Democrats fear GOP will turn away foreclosed voters

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 20 10:39:38 PDT 2008

residency changes may be a valid reason to challenge a ballot if  a new residence is given. If a person has been foreclosed on but sill lives in the foreclosed on home it should not be. The goal  should be to make sure a person does not vote more than once ,but should be guaranteed the right to vote once.
Roger