[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XII: Her PayCut AsMayor

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 20 10:33:38 PDT 2008

Yeah.  I kinda caught on to that in the title, Wayne.

Why?

Is the g-ster twisting and mangling your posts so that they all apply to
his shallow sense of selfness?

I'll bet that when g watches a football game and the teams go into their
huddles, he thinks they are talking about him.

Can't spell lame without m-e, huh g?