[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XII: Her Pay Cut As Mayor

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:30:24 PDT 2008

Ms. Lund:

Did you know that under Sharia law Andrew Sullivan would hang by the
neck until he died?

I point this fact out because Obama campaigned in Kenya for his cousin
Odinga's candidacy for president and Odinga ran on the platform of
instituting Sharia law.

I wonder what you would say if Gov. Palin committed such a political crime.

Let's make a deal.

How bout you try interacting with Thomas Sowell's thoughtful
commentary and I'll interact with Sullivan's.

The reason I make this request is that since Barack Obama has no
political executive experience, I don't have an opportunity to
critique it, unlike Sullivan with Palin.

Oh.

And I'm a racist for pointing this out.

Btw, you're way over the three post limit.