[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XII: Her Pay Cut AsMayor

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 19 15:53:45 PDT 2008

Silly Not A Weatherman, three posts a day agreements are for people who
challenge the group think of the forum majority. Charter members such as
Tom, Saundra, and Sister Keely are not bound by any such restrictions.

I'm reminded of my conversation with Mr. "I'm not looking for a Jesus"
Rumelhart on the topic of Barry's beautiful, round headed, half brother.
BHO's rules stipulate that we must "spread the wealth around" but when it
comes to his own wealth and the sibling who is behind him, (poor sot can't
afford the price of arugula) the rule becomes  a guideline that is clearly
meant for others. Different rules for different groups on different days.
You, unfortunately, are in the wrong group and it clearly isn't your day.