[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 28, Issue 246

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 07:13:00 PDT 2008

Don,

"Brain to mouth" fart. I'll have to remember that one.

Yes, I can accept that Obama gaffed the number 57 but I cannot accept
that three or four very LOUD and dishonest persons in this forum would
charge Palin with total and complete incompetence for such a blunder
as they turn away and ignore every single one of Obama's and Biden's
mistakes.

This was one reason I entered the forum because I want to offer a
little balance to the Palin bashing.

Little did I know that my presence would increase it.