[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 28, Issue 246

donald edwards donaledwards at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:13:14 PDT 2008

"Me, I take it that McCain should have used the word "career" instead of "campaign" for better precision."

Oh, ok...then you can accept that Obama actually knows how many states there are and that he had a brain-to-mouth fart with his "57" statement.

I got the impression that McCain was selling a false idea to the audience and any salesman knows this is best acheived by a means of misdirection and fear.  Just look at how we were sold on the idea of going to war and accepting the Patriot Act.  What color alert status are we today?  Expect some kind of distraction before the election selling us that the sky is falling.

Don