[Vision2020] the Debate

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Thu Oct 16 16:51:56 PDT 2008

I have a couple of questions after last night's debate.  If Bill Ayers, who I believe is 62, is, as Mr. McCain described him, "old and washed up", and given that Mr. Ayers is a decade younger than McCain, what does that make Senator McCain?  And after watching the usual excellent, balanced observations of David Brooks, Mark Shields, Amy Walter,  and Michael Beschloss, I have a question for Amy Walter.  Amy, will you marry me?   Carl Westberg Jr.