[Vision2020] the Debate

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Oct 16 14:19:21 PDT 2008

I think McCain blew his chances lat night. He should have concentrated more on the fact that he spotted a problem with Freddie and Fannie 4 years ago and supported legislation to fix it. Obama, Pelosi, Schummer and Farnk all said that there wasn't any problem with Freddy and Fannie. Palin mentioned it in her debate with Biden, McCain should have followed up on it. He should have  hit it hard. Not doing so will cost him the election. Obama has been selling himself as a reasonable middle of the roader. unfortunately I think he is makings the sale. I personally don't buy it. Mccain is the victim of circumstances and Obama the beneficiary thereof. Even though Obama bears more responsibility for the mess we are that McCain does.
We are in for a prolonged ression/depression, which will be prolonged with an Obama Presidency. We are going to have to go back to the old ways, darning socks, mending pants and shirts, etc. I will be eating a lot of potatoes and dried beans. I am for the time being suspending all donations to charities and other causes.
Roger