[Vision2020] really pretty simple

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Oct 14 20:38:19 PDT 2008

To my off-list correspondent:  Trust me.  I want very much to be know that it's not a Kirk-connected person writing as N.W.   Yeah, even if it makes me look foolish.  All I can do is ask; all he (N.W.) can do is answer.  Meanwhile, I emailed Wilson with the same questions I raised here and on my blog.

Trust me.  If he tells me it isn't him or his, I'll not only publicly relay it, but with a relief palpable enough, I suspect, to come through the keyboard.  Because the thought that N.W. could be a Christian, much less a Christian in church leadership, grieves me as much as it angers me.  And that's a lot . . . more than you know.  Obviously I have intense disagreement with Wilson and I'm not at all fond of him or his ministry, but neither am I going to conclude that he's Weatherman.  That would be the "bearing false witness" I condemned yesterday.   I asked Weatherman who he is and he didn't answer.  Now I'm asking Wilson if he's N.W.

It really is that simple.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/