[Vision2020] Moscow URA Meeting Minutes?

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 14 20:44:23 PDT 2008

Visionaries:

Does anyone know how long it takes to get Moscow's URA Meeting Minutes up?!

Since the meetings are scheduled for a time when I cannot attend, and since
I've not been able to find video of the meetings on the City's Web site,
I've been *trying* to keep current by relying on the minutes.

However, this has become absolutely impossible due to significant delays in
getting the meeting minutes posted -- the last minutes posted are for the
*8/13* meeting, yet there have been ***three*** regular scheduled meetings
since then plus a strategic planning meeting on 8/26.  Very frustrating!
What is the reason for this significant delay, and why are videos of the
meetings not available on the City's Web site?

For a project surrounded with as much controversy as this -- and that's
costing City of Moscow *and* Latah County taxpayers as much as it is -- it
seems to me that the City would have a huge stake in transparency and
accountability, both of which are difficult to come by when the public is
kept in the dark.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****