[Vision2020] responding to No Weatherman

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Oct 14 11:24:14 PDT 2008

No Weatherman:
Until today, I have not responded to your posts for several reasons:
1. you do not have the integrity to sign your opinions
2. you stretch and mangle the truth to suit your perspectives
3. your tone and message is strident, mean-spirited, angry, and offensive

However, I am going to respond this one time -- just to gloat.
The joke, you see, is all on you.  The more you sputter and bellow, the
worse it gets for you.
The national numbers clearly show this is happening in all parts of this
country -- Americans are finally awakening to the reality of your kind of
divisive rhetoric.
The more the Republican spin-meisters try to compare a single sixty-year old
professor of education with a horde of bomb-throwing Islamic warriors the
worse it gets for the Republicans.  More and more voters are turned off by
what they (correctly) perceive as the  desperation of the Republican
true-believers.
One reason is that Americans are getting tired of this empty anger, and
another reason is that Obama has been masterful at reframing the issue.

So, continue if you wish, I'll be laughing as you dig your hole deeper.
BL