[Vision2020] responding to No Weatherman

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Oct 14 12:40:43 PDT 2008

Thank you, Bill, not only for your words below but for the integrity with which you live your life and the kindness that accompanies it.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/

From: london at moscow.com
To: vision2020 at mail-gw.fsr.net
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:24:14 -0700
Subject: [Vision2020] responding to No Weatherman

No
Weatherman:
Until today, I have not responded to your posts for several
reasons:
1. you do not have the integrity to sign your opinions
2. you
stretch and mangle the truth to suit your perspectives
3. your tone and
message is strident, mean-spirited, angry, and offensive

However, I am
going to respond this one time -- just to gloat.
The joke, you see, is all on
you.  The more you sputter and bellow, the
worse it gets for
you.
The national numbers clearly show this is happening in all parts of this

country -- Americans are finally awakening to the reality of your kind of

divisive rhetoric.
The more the Republican spin-meisters try to compare a
single sixty-year old
professor of education with a horde of bomb-throwing
Islamic warriors the
worse it gets for the Republicans.  More and more
voters are turned off by
what they (correctly) perceive as the
desperation of the Republican
true-believers.
One reason is that
Americans are getting tired of this empty anger, and
another reason is that
Obama has been masterful at reframing the issue.

So, continue if you
wish, I'll be laughing as you dig your hole deeper.
BL

-----