[Vision2020] Election Fraud

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:43:45 PDT 2008

ACS:

I appreciate your ability to zero in on exact points, even though some
of them have been off point. In this case you are *almost* on point
but not quite.

I don't care if there's been a dozen confirmed cases of voter fraud or
12 million cases. Your argument assumes that voter fraud can be easily
identified when that's not the case:

"In no state is a voter who cannot produce identification turned away
from the polls — all states have some sort of recourse for voters
without identification to cast a vote."
http://www.ncsl.org/programs/legismgt/elect/taskfc/voteridreq.htm

Loose standards like this are an open invitation to corrupt
organizations like ACORN to commit fraud and I don't know of any
effective way to stop it, especially when we see them laying the
foundation for literally hundreds of thousands of illegal votes in all
of the battleground states:

http://www.electionjournal.org/acorn-fraud-map/

In addition to this I see intent. ACORN intends to do bad things
unless you can give another reason for their felonious actions. They
intend to commit fraud and it's never been more evident than in this
election.

No surprise either that ACORN and Obama, they be peeps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vJcVgJhNaU

Now, you don't really believe that ACORN is overwhelming the system by
submitting massive numbers of fraudulent registrations because they
want to insure a free and legal election, do you?