[Vision2020] Election Fraud

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 08:51:36 PDT 2008

> I don't care if there's been a dozen confirmed cases of voter fraud or
> 12 million cases. Your argument assumes that voter fraud can be easily
> identified when that's not the case:

Your argument assumes that a politically motivated eight-year effort by
dedicated partisan hacks cannot turn up colorable evidence -- or even
evidence that works if you squint and look at it sideways --  of systematic
voter fraud. Nationwide, they have been able to bring fifty-two counts of
voter fraud: largely people voting (a single time) in counties in which they
were not registered.

-- ACS