[Vision2020] Election Fraud

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:09:31 PDT 2008

NW --

Registration fraud bothers me insofar as it translates into voter fraud.
Eight years of Republican obsession over voter fraud has been unable to
bring more than a dozen cases. Can you provide any documentation of any
repeat votes being made in the name of cartoon characters or sports figures?

-- ACS