[Vision2020] Barack Obama supporters call Sarah Palin a “C#*t.”

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:04:48 PDT 2008

Chas:

I have deliberately distinguished between Islam and radical Islam for
the very reasons your questions are intended to weed out.

The best way for you to understand this point is by framing those very
same questions around radical Islam instead Islam proper, because the
only reason a member of radical Islam would entertain you would be to
kill you.

They want you dead.