[Vision2020] Barack Obama supporters call Sarah Palin a “C#*t.”

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:53:32 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 03:57, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> You do not understand that radical Islam wants you dead and you do not
> understand how committed they are to their cause.

What you don't understand is that our uber-intelligent president has
been manufacturing terrorists for most of his reign.  That their
degree of commitment grows exponentially for every moment that we
occupy Iraq.

How many Muslims have you known, No.Weatherman?  How many of them have
you shared a pint with, celebrated Ramadan with, discoursed with on
long bus or train rides?  How long have you spent in the Middle East?
How many translations of the Quran have you read?  How many Muslims do
you think are "radical" versus the garden-variety, peace-loving,
prefer-not-to-be-associated-with-nutcase types?   How many mosques
have you visited, or worshiped in?