[Vision2020] Barack Obama supporters call Sarah Palin a “C#*t.”

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 04:00:07 PDT 2008

Yes, I read the unsubstantiated allegation in Rolling Stone, too, and
I am not surprised that you would pass along unsubstantiated rumors.

Since you're in the mood to dish out spicy tidbits, why don't you
spread this one around:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/john-stephenson/2008/10/13/will-media-investigate-obama-affair-rumors