[Vision2020] Barack Obama supporters call Sarah Palin a “C#*t.”

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 08:50:31 PDT 2008

Dave:

I'm going to break my rule of no name-calling to call you a blithering idiot.

YOU ARE A BLITHERING IDIOT.

Having got that off my chest, can you please show this esteemed and
informed forum one example of terrorism committed by Gov. Palin or one
example where she has incited anyone to commit violence?