[Vision2020] Barack Obama supporters call Sarah Palin a “C#*t.”

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:34:26 PDT 2008

> Having got that off my chest, can you please show this esteemed and
> informed forum one example ... where [Palin] has incited anyone to commit violence?

I provided just such an example earlier in this thread, Mr. Blithering Idiot.

Except that you aren't a blithering idiot, are you?  You just have
such an enormous hard-on for Obama -- driven by, what?  Fear?  Racism?
 Islamophobia? --  that you willingly lie to yourself to conceal your
true motives.

Pretty pathetic.