[Vision2020] natural born citizen video

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 21:07:27 PDT 2008

> NOTA BENE: To the two women who cannot stop from misquoting me, Berg's
> suit does not claim that Obama is not a "citizen" of the US, it claims
> he is not a "natural born citizen." There is a legal difference
> between the two citizenships and I am not taking sides on this issue,
> though I find the absence of transparency in Obama really, Really,
> REALLY interesting.

NW --

Incidentally, Berg is in fact claiming that Obama is not a USC. If you've
read his complaint, he claims (a) that Obama was born in Kenya, (b) that
Obama's mother was not old enough to have granted him jus sanguinus
citizenship, and that (c) if he ever was a US citizen, he gave up his US
citizenship in Indonesia.

-- ACS