[Vision2020] natural born citizen video

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 07:40:31 PDT 2008

This is a really good video by Phillip Berg, the attorney who filed
suit to terminate Barack Obama's candidacy for the office of POTUS,
claiming that Obama is not a natural born citizen.

NOTA BENE: To the two women who cannot stop from misquoting me, Berg's
suit does not claim that Obama is not a "citizen" of the US, it claims
he is not a "natural born citizen." There is a legal difference
between the two citizenships and I am not taking sides on this issue,
though I find the absence of transparency in Obama really, Really,
REALLY interesting.

Berg would have been well advised to not let a company called
Illuminati make this video because it only adds to his nut job image.

But it's still a good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyspCRmJv7w