[Vision2020] Palin Heightens Rhetoric on Abortion

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 12 09:34:24 PDT 2008

Thanks for sharing this, Tom.

And, for those for whom privacy and reproductive rights are important,
remember that while Palin *says* she for contraceptive use, she is against
emergency contraceptives (e.g., the morning after pill) since "life" starts
at the moment of conception.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****