[Vision2020] natural born citizen video

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 03:54:01 PDT 2008

ACS:

I read the whole case yesterday afternoon and was really disappointed
with its lack of supporting evidence.

He flung a lot of doo around about the internet and other meaningless
crap, and he didn't offer a hard and fast definition of "natural born
citizen."

But he made strong arguments based on the mother's age and the
Indonesian citizenship which probably has Obama in fits.