[Vision2020] Underground: A Poem by Barack Obama

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 06:50:18 PDT 2008

Paul,

You're right. I cannot separate the person from the policies because
the policies are a direct reflection of the person. So to speak.

In politics — certainly national politics — the msm vets the candidate
for the American public, showing us the person AND the policies.

The msm, however, has never vetted Barack Obama. We know everything
there is to know about Sarah Palin and her family but we don't know
jack about Obama or his tribe. The foreign media uncovered his cousin
Odinga and the Sharia connection and the foreign media discovered his
brother George living in a Rezkoish lean-to. The foreign media was the
first to publish his awful poetry, apes et al, because the foreign
media has been much more objective in its coverage of the candidate.
They're vetting him.

What would the American media do if Sarah Palin had a homeless brother
living in the abject poverty, clothed in rags and sleeping in a
lean-to? They would bash her relentlessly day in and day out and the
very few LOUD and dishonest Palin haters on this list would pick up
their clubs and continue the bashing. Then a Bible-toting contributor
to this list would lecture her, and us by default, for her evil crimes
against God and man.

Where's the lecture for Obama and why did the American media bury boy
George? (Oh no, I just asked it.) And why do we know all about the
Bridge to Nowhere but we don't know diddy about Rezko's slums that
Obama helped finance with state money?

My approach to this forum has changed somewhat from my original intent
but I'm still on point. I am presenting facts about Obama that most
people here are completely ignorant of, and in most cases it's willful
ignorance. These facts are not quite as flattering as what you'll see
on MSNBC and they probably won't send a chill up your leg. But they
are facts and they do reveal the man and as his policies.

It's not a smear job. It's a fact job.

You write,

"I have seen him speak, and he undoubtedly an intelligent man. That's
hard to fake.  Not just run-of-the-mill intelligent, but very
intelligent. I haven't seen enough evidence here to call him
duplicitous."

But have you heard him speak without his teleprompter? He's a stand-up
prop with movable legs. He's one big "Uhhhhhhhh" followed by a few
more "uhhhhhhhhs" before he gets a word out. Eventually he frames a
sentence. Sometimes. Intelligent is not a word I would associate with
him and if you read this piece carefully:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057300.html

the writer will give you good reasons to consider Obama's
authenticity. His first memoir is a confabulation. LIFE magazine my
foot. Obama, or his ghostwriter (no Ms. Mix, that's not a racist
word), wrote fiction to make a point about race from a black man's
point of view (no, it's not racist to say the truth, either) and
Obama's former co-workers caught him fudging the truth also:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056801.html

These facts disturb me and I would think that they would observe any
honest observer. My supposition is wrong, however, because not only do
these facts not disturb many LOUD and dishonest contributors to this
list, I am a ________ (fill in the blank with your choice insult) for
pointing them out.

That said, I want to know who Obama is before someone tells me what he
stands for.