[Vision2020] Say What?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 21:10:09 PDT 2008

That's a pretty sweeping generalization. She's saying that training
helps, or at least it helped Mr. McCain. That's good, or all those
resources spent training were wasted. Besides, there are different types
of stress. The stress of being a POW is probably different than the
stress of being in combat. Specific types of training might help
mitigate some types of stress in some situations more than others. Not
to mention that people don't react the same in all situations, anyway.

I've never been a POW, and I've never been in combat. So what do I
really know? I have, fwiw, gone through some of the training McCain went
through at the Naval Academy.

Paul