[Vision2020] Natural Born Citizen: Evasion You Can Believe In

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:07:46 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 5:41 AM, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:
> ACS,
>
> Your founding fathers argument is obvious but it doesn't answer the
> point and your jus sanguinus argument adds no light either.

Loud assertions aren't an argument. How does Obama's citizenship
status differ from our Presidents' up to Andrew Jackson?

> And rather than jingle with you on the dance floor all day long,
> please answer the question and tell us why you believe the fathers
> inserted the NBC prerequisite and why you believe Obama won't answer
> the question.

Obama won't submit to discovery from a nutjob (who, incidentally, is
also trying to sue the Bush family under RICO for causing 9/11) if he
can win on summary judgment. Basic lawyering.

-- ACS