[Vision2020] Natural Born Citizen: Evasion You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 05:41:20 PDT 2008

ACS,

Your founding fathers argument is obvious but it doesn't answer the
point and your jus sanguinus argument adds no light either.

I noticed, however, that you write with absolute assurance as though
you know certain things as established facts whereas we saw yesterday
that the facts you grasp are unfounded speculations at best. I suggest
that if you assert something as fact, you provide support for it.
It'll save time.

And rather than jingle with you on the dance floor all day long,
please answer the question and tell us why you believe the fathers
inserted the NBC prerequisite and why you believe Obama won't answer
the question.

After all, you said it's "obvious." Apparently, however, it's not so
obvious to Obama and his legal counsel or they would have produced the
proof and moved on to other things, like all those illegal donations:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081008/D93M0K5G0.html