[Vision2020] Natural Born Citizen: Evasion You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:22:46 PDT 2008

ACS:

I'm pretty familiar with basic lawyering, thank you. That's why I
wrote "good lawyering, bad politics." I'm also familiar with Berg's
nutjob 9-11 vandal theory (they were vandals, correct?) And anyone can
apparently done to your credit. That's why I asked you to please "tell
us why you believe the fathers inserted the NBC prerequisite and why
you believe Obama won't answer the question."

You ignored my first inquiry while answering my second. So let me
enlarge upon it. Why did the fathers insert this requirement and how
do you believe Barack Obama can prove he qualifies?

I don't know the answer to these questions and I'm not ashamed in the
least to admit it. There's nothing wrong with not knowing — but
there's lots wrong with not knowing and pretending otherwise.