[Vision2020] ACORN: Change You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:47:50 PDT 2008

I've read a lot of unsubstantiated accusations on this list about one
party stealing elections from the other in this year or that, so I'm
curious how the opponents of stolen elections feel about ACORN's
illegal activities in Nevada:

http://www.lvrj.com/news/30613864.html

Who do you think ACORN intended to vote for with these fraudulent
personalities? And, in case you forgot, ACORN is the group that gave
Barack Obama his first chance as a community organizer.

Let's see, you got ACORN, HAMAS, the bogus Dallas Cowboys, Gaza,
Rezko, Wright, Farrakhan, Raines, Johnson, Ayers, etc. in the
incredibly short political career of rising star Barack Obama.

Do we know anything certain about this man?