[Vision2020] pre-VP debate

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 2 21:50:26 PDT 2008

I agree with your assessment overall but (a) I have no doubt that Palin will be on the ticket until
the end and (b) she seemed to do what the Republicans wanted her to do. I think that they are
genuinely happy with her performance. But I'll bet a steak dinner that she doesn't do another
interview until after the election. And I'm not counting possible "interviews" on Fox News.

--
Joe Campbell