[Vision2020] Donations From Gaza: Change You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 05:00:01 PDT 2008

WARNING: the following argument is premised on "guilt by participation."

Barrack Hussein Obama received illegal campaign donations from two
Palestinian brothers who live in Gaza. The brothers donated $33,500,
or roughly the net equivalent of Palestine's gross national product.

The Obama campaign claims they returned the money:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/08/05/obama-camp-routed-out-illegal-donations-from-palestinians/

But the brothers Edwan deny it:

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/palestinians-deny-obama-returned-illegal/story.aspx?guid=%7B016C7EE7-AB9E-4242-80E1-6D1BA92FDC9E%7D&dist=hppr

Personally, I'm not sure who I should believe, the illegal donors or
the mysterious candidate of whom no one asks the hard questions.