[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood Fundraising

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Oct 2 10:38:59 PDT 2008

And is there anything wrong with someone (in a fit of righteous anger at
some anti-Doug posting I made to V2020) sending a donation to Christ Church
in my name?
Nope.
I do not see what the issue is here.  That is part of free speech.  Those
who disagree will make their point.  Protesting Palin with a donation to
Planned Parenthood is not only legal, but it is clever and a wise use of
money.
BL