[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood Fundraising

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 16:53:27 PDT 2008

Great logic Bill.

On the other hand, why go through the middleman of Planned Parenthood to protest Palin as the Republican VP nominee, people can just get pregnant and have a partial abortion themselves. That'll show em, hey?

I know if I had an extra $50 laying around the house, I would spend it on a good partial birth abortion rather than say, local education supplies, or disaster relief for hurricane victims.

Best Regards,

Donovan