[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood Fundraising

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 22:33:33 PDT 2008

There are certainly lots of worse ways to get your name known than
having lots of people donate to a church fund setup in your name.

For the record, though, I think that donating to Planned Parenthood
*and* sending your donation card to Palin's address is mean-spirited.  I
don't have anything against a group using a political figure as a reason
to donate, but sending the cards to Palin is not justified in any way
other than just plain rudeness.

Paul