[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood Fundraising

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Thu Oct 2 08:16:59 PDT 2008

Chasuk,

I use an older dictionary - probably because I am older.

Defame - to attack or injure the reputation or honor of by false and
malicious statements; malign, slander or libel.
[Webster's New World, 3rd College Edition, 1988]

To claim a donation to Planned Parenthood was to honor Governor Sarah
Palin is a false and malicious statement.  The intent is to malign
the Vice Presidential Candidate Gov. Sarah Palin.

It is interesting that we agree on the vendetta against Christ
Church, e.g., counterproductive and hypocritical.