[Vision2020] The Persecution of Quakers: Shame On Our

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:09:05 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 07:52, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> It is also my understanding (correct me if I am wrong) that Christianity
> would be considered the "new kid on the block" when its age istaken into
> comparison of other world religions.

Hinduism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Jainism, Buddhism, Taoism, and
Confucianism all predate Christianity, although Confucianism is only a
"religion" in a quasi-religious sense, and calling Taoism a religion
is also arguable.  For that matter, not all scholars consider Buddhism
a religion.

Shinto comes after Christianity, as does Islam, Sikhism, and Baha'i.

Chas