[Vision2020] The Persecution of Quakers: Shame On Our

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 26 07:52:28 PST 2008

And another thing -

If a Wiccan practices on the beach, is (s)he a sandwich?

Just jokin'.

Your question, Chas, does presnt an interesting topic.

In my opinion, the age of a religion should not be a requisite to join its
ranks.  Otherwise, we would all be atheists.

It is also my understanding (correct me if I am wrong) that Christianity
would be considered the "new kid on the block" when its age istaken into
comparison of other world religions.

Just my two cents.