[Vision2020] The Lord's Day

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 18:33:16 PST 2008

I don't mind someone posting bible quotes to this list.  However, I'd
rather they didn't try to impersonate someone known on this list (the
real J Ford - privatejf32 instead of privatejf35) while posting quotes
talking about "truth".  It seems rather hypocritical to me.

If anonymity is all you're after, try "thelordsday at hotmail.com" or
something.

Paul