[Vision2020] The Lord's Day

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:46:57 PST 2008

Paul --

This is No Weatherman continuing Christ Church's ongoing, unhinged campaign
of harassment against J Ford, one of the church's former members. Unlike NW,
who was fun to tear into, this is unpleasant, potentially defamation, and
best ignored.

Incidentally, the difference inthe way they treat male and female ex-members
is remarkable.

-- ACS