[Vision2020] Idaho "implied consent" theory and practice

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 23:20:41 PST 2008

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 09:56:56 Ron Force wrote:
> If you refuse to submit to the test, here's what happens:
<snip>

Thanks for passing this information along. I've been reading a little about
this subject, and it's obvious that there are mis-matches among the various
applicable statutes, constitutions, and needs of the driving, as well as the
larger general, populace. I won't bore this list with my intermediate
thoughts as I read and learn more about the subject, which is now more
clearly to me part of a larger social and legal fabric.

Ken