[Vision2020] Shop locally for holiday season

Rosemary donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Nov 11 20:32:20 PST 2008

During these challenging economic times I think it is more important than
ever to support community based businesses this holiday season.  Of course,
BookPeople is  every ones first choice for reading, gift wrap, cards, blank
journals, and sundry stationary needs.

 I'd also suggest a visit to Crossroads Nursery for a sensory extravaganza.
I've blogged about it and included photos http://cleaning-house.org   (I'm
not trying to get blog hits and my photos do not do justice to the gorgeous
staging and wide selection of items.  There is something for every budget,
but the presentation alone is worth the short trip out there.)

I'm looking forward to reading other folks suggestions.

Rose Huskey