[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Moscow City Council Benefits to Same Sex Couples

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 10 14:29:40 PST 2008

I believe what you are referring to, Scott, has to do with health
insurance benefits being offered to "domestic partners" of city employees.
This was discussed and submitted to the Administrative Committee by our
previous city council on December 17, 2007 . . .

http://www.moscowcares.com/Benefits_for_Domestic_Partners.htm

Further discussed on February 19, 2008 . . .

http://www.moscowcares.com/Domestic_Partners_021908.htm

And finally passed by the city council, and welcomed with a healthy
applause on . . .

March 3, 2008

http://www.moscowcares.com/Emp_Hlth_Benefits_030308.htm

> Whatever happened to the controversy surround the Moscow City Council
Benef> its to Same Sex?  Did the Idaho AG decline to go after this one or
did the
> Moscow City Council blink and rescind the benefits?  This would be a good
c> ase that could potentially throw out Idaho's Constitutional Amendment
and
U> nconstitutional at the Federal level if this issue is still in play.
>
> -Scott

> See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are
p> art of your life
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/>

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)