[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Moscow City Council Benefits to Same Sex Couples

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:30:12 PST 2008

Thanks Tom.  So the Idaho AG just did some stern finger wagging but doesn't want to push for a Constitutional showdown on this for some reason even despite requests from wackos like Bryan Fischer who think stripping rights from a group of people banned from marrying somehow increases the value of these identical rights already granted to the married group of people?  And by the way, I'm pretty sure the rights aren't exactly quite identical.  I believe that for the group that is banned from being married, they are taxed at both the federal and state level for these supposedly equal benefits whereas the Chosen group supposedly following God's law on marriage (and even the group of atheistic married couples and the group of devil worshipper married couples) is not taxed on these benefits.

-Scott