[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Benefits to Same Sex Couples

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 10 14:14:17 PST 2008

I believe what you are referring to, Scott, has to do with health
insurance benefits being offered to "domestic partners" of city employees.

This was discussed and passed (4-2) by our previous city council on
December 17, 2007, and welcomed by a rather healthy applause after it
passed.  You can view this at:

http://www.moscowcares.com/Benefits_for_Domestic_Partners.htm

> Whatever happened to the controversy surround the Moscow City Council
Benef> its to Same Sex?  Did the Idaho AG decline to go after this one or
did the
> Moscow City Council blink and rescind the benefits?  This would be a good
c> ase that could potentially throw out Idaho's Constitutional Amendment
and