[Vision2020] Brotherly love and Palin (was Palin Thinks Africa)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Nov 7 10:08:29 PST 2008

Thanks, Roger.  It wasn't Dan's reply to me, though -- it was someone else who was really angry with me, but whose anger confirmed what I had come to think.

I don't think I've even commented on the Africa thing, because I don't care -- as I said in my earlier reply to you, I understand when people slip up.  I've tried to explain why, as a Christian and a woman, I am bothered by her presence on the national stage.  A verbal gaffe here and there isn't my point at all.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/