[Vision2020] A Weatherman Indeed

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:13:08 PST 2008

Another welcome to Rose. And to Bill's remarks I would like to add
Amen (So be it).

Ralph Nielsen

Rose,
A very hearty welcome back to you...I am glad to read your passionate
prose on V2020 again....
Regarding your post (below) about our resident troll (Mr./Ms. No
Weatherman), I think the solution is much more obvious than
attempting to moderate or renovate V2020.  Let's just ignore the
troll.  No responses to his/her incendiary and mean mud-bombs.
If you feel like responding, don't.  Just count to ten and then send
in a post on a different topic.  Let's rebuild the conversation.
Thanks BL