[Vision2020] Snow on election day 4 Nov 2008

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 4 12:05:59 PST 2008

Driving east on Third Street today at 11:30 a.m. I was interested to see
large, sloppy-wet snow flakes among the rain precipitating. Whether this is,
three days before the mid-point between the autumnal equinox and the winter
solstice, some indication of the weather to come, or an indication of
electoral cleansing and purity, or just some snow earlier than usual in the
year, I will leave to the reader to choose.

Ken