[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 05:27:50 PST 2008

Donovan:

Let's assume two points.

1.	Obama was born in Hawaii and was therefore a "natural born citizen."
2.	Obama renounced his US citizenship when Indonesia naturalized him.

My question for you is, can someone recover their "natural born
citizenship" after they renounced it to become naturalized in a
country that does not allow dual citizenship?

If so, how?

Has Obama complied with these steps?

If yes, where's the evidence?

These are the sticky points no one wants to talk about.

You ask: "Who gives a rip what his religion was, is, especially when
he was 7. Attacking Obama for not choosing to be a Christian before 7
years old seems a bit excessive and judgmental, don't you agree?"

Yes, I agree and I don't know why you would ask this. Did I indicate
anything about age?

The broader issue is one of Obama's honesty. Obama said he's never
been a Muslim. This document, assuming it is legitimate, says
otherwise.